General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 208-878-8825
Emergencies: Dial 911
1459 Overland Ave RM 105

Office Hours
Monday thru Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Recording Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Passport Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Marriage License Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM

Junior College Tuition Assistance

Junior College Tuition Assistance Instructions and Application Forms

* * * Important Deadlines for Submission * * *  

  • May 1st  - Current Spring Semester/Term [  See Idaho Code 33-2110A (3)] 
  • December 1st  - Current Fall Semester/Term [  See Idaho Code 33-2110A (3)]
     NOTE: Applications for tuition assistance received after deadline dates will be denied  

Application Forms

To qualify for payment towards Junior College tuition from Cassia County, you must complete a Certificate of Residency Application Form below. Your Cassia County residency qualifications will then be evaluated from that form and required accompanying documents to determine your eligibility. 


  • All forms and documentation must be submitted as follows in order of priority preference:
    • (1) Emailed to: , or
    • (2) Delivered or mailed to: Cassia County Recorder's Office, 1459 Overland Ave, Room 105, Burley Idaho, or
    • (3) Faxed to: 208-878-8825
       NOTE: faxing is least preferred as as it is often unreliable and illegible resulting in rejection 
    • Forms and supporting documents must be submitted by the Friday at 3:00 PM before a Cassia County Board of Commissioners' meeting
    • Students please refer to the instructions listed on the Certificate of Residency Form. Complete and return with proper documentation. All completed COR forms and supporting documentation will be reviewed and approved or denied by the Cassia County Board Commissioners.
  • Details regarding the Idaho Department of Education Advanced Opportunities (high school dual credits)
  • Approved County-funded junior college tuition for qualifying non-high school students are eligible for $500 per semester/term up to $3,000 lifetime maximum

Statutory Requirements  

Idaho Qualifying Junior Colleges  

If you have additional questions please contact the Cassia County Recorders Office.