DEPARTMENTS   /   Treasurer   /   Excess Funds

Excess Funds

Please be aware that Idaho law changed on July 1, 2016 requiring the County to submit any tax deed excess funds to the Idaho State Treasurer’s unclaimed property department.  You can find the information on the site.

If there is any list or information you are requesting of the County a Public Records Request is required.  You can find it at Public Records Request.  Please be specific as to the information requested per IC 74-102-4.